FAT MU MAKE-UP ACADEMY

WE ARE NOW AT http://www.fatmu.tumblr.com/ - DO DROP BY TO SEE OUR NEW PAGE!





Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today it's all about me.....

Mulain's style for FIFA 2010....super non?

My lovely feminine butterflies...so pretty...!




A more exotic look pour moi!



Getting back to my Scottish roots....Och Aye!

Love my totally flamboyant beret...too cool for school

Super slick and 'sick' man...'sick'!



Pure elegance.....Madame Morrison...I am nothing without you!

Bonjour! Today Mulain is celebrating my favourite MU-se's birthday.....Mulain loo-ves this woman so much...so quietly beautiful and talented.....and just see above how she dresses me....I LOVE it.....she is also a God-send to MUs Natasha and Virginia in all ways imaginable. So Madame Nomita Morrison....today is a very special day for you...we love you and think you are awesome and one of a kind.....we are all on our way to celebrate with you so will plant a big kiss or deux on your lovely cheeks soon!
Happy Birthday!
Thank you for all your help with fat mu...Mulain is nothing without you!!
M x






No comments:

Post a Comment