Mu Natasha recently did the make-up for Genelia for this month's Marie Claire where the brief was colour blocking. Here's what she used:
- Creme eyeshadow in H6 by Shisheido.. a lovely pruple sheeny creme that was applied all over the lid....... topped with a lovely purple eyeshadow from Ben Nye to set and for more colour concentration, with the focus on the outer corner and crease.
- Coffee eye pencil from MAC smudged into top and bottom lash line, with lots of black mascara on the lashes.
- and finally lips in Morange by MAC.
For a funkier look try using the eye colour as a solid block of colour just on the lid as one even tone.
On the inside...
- even out skin tone on face and eyelids and set with powder
- shade in eye socket area with a medium brown shadow.
- line lashes at the root with MAC fluidline in 'Blacktrack'
-Lots of black mascara
- Sculpt cheekbones using 'blunt' Blush powder by MAC
- Finish of lips with a bright fuschia lip pencil in ' Magenta velours' by Lancome.