FAT MU MAKE-UP ACADEMY

WE ARE NOW AT http://www.fatmu.tumblr.com/ - DO DROP BY TO SEE OUR NEW PAGE!





Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ukraine's Got Talent!!!!!!!



WARNING: Watch at your own risk... you may feel completely talentless after watching this.... I know I do....!

Kseniya Simonova has just won Ukraine's Got Talent and it's no surprise. This beautiful 24 year old girl has a talent for sand animation and nothing I could say could do it any justice... Using sand as her medium... a light table and dramatic music to match..... she chooses to tell a story that unfolds as she draws (and flawlessly I may add....!). The combination of this results in a narrative that manages to touches every nerve and emotion... and leave you reeling after....AMAZING... like I said I cannot do it enough justice so please watch for yourselves...Enjoy!


Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment