FAT MU MAKE-UP ACADEMY

WE ARE NOW AT http://www.fatmu.tumblr.com/ - DO DROP BY TO SEE OUR NEW PAGE!





Monday, November 29, 2010

The Genius of Heston Blumenthal








Mulain is addicted to Masterchef Australia.... recently there was a challenge for the contestants and it was to recreate the masterpieces created by one of the world's best chefs 'Heston Blumenthal'. I was blown away by his creations... he takes the world of food to an entirely new level, one that I never thought possible and each of his dishes are like works of art.
I was so inpired by him and his out of the box thinking, to think he could do that with food.... I had to share it with my MU-ettes and all of you to say.... don't be limited... explore your creative sides and constantly push boundaries.... try doing something different with things that have been done the same way for years.... experiment experiment experiment!!!

Here are some images of his work... the best that I could locate online for you all to see what he does..... take a look at his colours, textures and shapes and get inspired!!

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment